By Jim Highsmith
Please notice - there's now a moment variation of this e-book to be had, with the ISBN of 0321658396.
“Jim Highsmith is certainly one of a couple of sleek writers who're assisting us comprehend the recent nature of labor within the wisdom economy.”
—Rob Austin, Assistant Professor, Harvard enterprise School
“This is the venture administration booklet we’ve all been ready for—the booklet that successfully combines Agile equipment and rigorous undertaking administration. not just does this booklet aid us make experience of undertaking administration during this present global of iterative, incremental Agile equipment, yet it’s an all-around sturdy read!”
—Lynne Ellen, Sr. vice chairman & CIO, DTE Energy
“Finally a publication that reconciles the fervour of the Agile software program stream with the wanted disciplines of venture administration. Jim’s ebook has supplied a provider to all of us.”
—Neville R(oy) Singham, CEO, ThoughtWorks, Inc.
“The international of product improvement is changing into extra dynamic and unsure. Many managers cope by way of reinforcing techniques, including documentation, or extra honing bills. This isn’t operating. Highsmith brilliantly publications us into an alternate that matches the times.”
—Preston G. Smith, vital, New Product Dynamics/coauthor, Developing items in part the Time
One of the field’s best specialists brings jointly all of the wisdom and assets you should use APM on your subsequent venture. Jim Highsmith exhibits why APM can be in each manager’s toolkit, completely addressing the questions undertaking managers elevate approximately Agile methods. He systematically introduces the five-phase APM framework, then offers particular, confirmed instruments for each venture player. assurance includes:
- Six ideas of Agile venture administration
- How to capitalize on rising new product improvement applied sciences
- Putting clients on the middle of your venture, the place they belong
- Creating adaptive groups that reply speedy to adjustments on your project’s “ecosystem”
- Which initiatives will make the most of APM—and which won’t
- APM’s 5 levels: Envision, Speculate, discover, Adapt, Close
- APM practices, together with the Product imaginative and prescient field and undertaking info Sheet
- Leveraging your PMI abilities in Agile environments
- Scaling APM to bigger initiatives and groups
- For each undertaking supervisor, group chief, and crew member
Read Online or Download Agile Project Management: Creating Innovative Products (Agile Software Development Series) PDF
Similar software development books
This quantity comprises papers provided on the NATO backed complex examine Workshop on "Software for Parallel Computation" held on the collage of Calabria, Cosenza, Italy, from June 22 to June 26, 1992. the aim of the workshop was once to guage the present cutting-edge of the software program for parallel computation, determine the most elements inhibiting useful functions of parallel pcs and recommend attainable treatments.
This complaints quantity comprises chosen papers awarded on the 2014 overseas convention on details Engineering and schooling technological know-how (ICIEES 2014), held June 12-13 in Hong Kong, China. the target of ICIEES 2014 used to be to supply a platform for researchers, engineers, teachers in addition to execs from around the globe to provide their study effects and improvement actions in details Engineering and schooling technological know-how.
IMPROV isn't really approximately BEING humorous, unique, OR CHAOTIC. it is approximately EMBRACING switch. Improvisation. The mere point out of the notice makes many of us quake with worry on the prospect of chaos and uncertainty. as a matter of fact, notwithstanding, people are improvising nearly each minute in their lives it's extra ordinary, and extra jam-packed with risk, than you may think.
Essay aus dem Jahr 2016 im Fachbereich Informatik - software program, be aware: 1,3, FOM Hochschule für Oekonomie & administration gemeinnützige GmbH, Düsseldorf früher Fachhochschule, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Die Anfang der 1990er Jahre entwickelte Aufwandschätzmethode von Gustav Karner basiert auf zu einem Softwareprojekt entwickelten Use instances und errechnet auf diesen Angaben eine Bearbeitungsdauer.
- Formale Modelle der Softwareentwicklung: Model-Checking, Verifikation, Analyse und Simulation (German Edition)
- Large-Scale Scrum: More with LeSS (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn))
- Ein Architekturmodell für SAP®-Anwendungen: Leicht wartbare, erweiterbare und teamorientierte SAP®-Eigenentwicklungen mit ABAP™ Objects (German Edition)
- Architecting Complex-Event Processing Solutions with TIBCO® (TIBCO Press)
- Swift for Absolute Beginners
Additional info for Agile Project Management: Creating Innovative Products (Agile Software Development Series)
Agile Project Management: Creating Innovative Products (Agile Software Development Series) by Jim Highsmith